FOR PRESS PURPOSES CONTACT ME:

Contact: LEATHER-LOVE@HOTMAIL.COM

Tastes like Heaven

Quando vi este vídeo fiquei apaixonada! Os modelos Arizona Muse e Ryan Burns encaixam na perfeição, e esta música... dá-me arrepios! Quando penso que encontrei a perfeição, surgem sempre coisas como esta que me deixam encantada! Digam-me o que acham do vídeo ;)

I fell totally in love with this video! The models, Arizona Muse and Ryan Burns, fit perfectly, and the music... gives me chills! When i think i've found perfection, always emerges from i don't know where amazing stuff (videos, photos, pieces of clothes...) that take my breathe away! Tell me what you think about the video ;)


Songname: Freefall Helen Jane Long

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0iXqpu5S6A]












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Lots of Love, Raquel ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...