FOR PRESS PURPOSES CONTACT ME:

Contact: LEATHER-LOVE@HOTMAIL.COM

You gotta go there to come back

Now I know who to blame. And it wasn't your fault. Now I know it. My eyes and your touch led me to this place mapped nowhere. Can you see how lost I am? You were beautiful. I was fragile. You were beautiful. I was a mess. Why did you give me so much if you knew you were going to take it all away? I'm trying to grab something, I'm trying to feel the walls around me, but there's nothing left. When you left, I was left to die. Can't you see how lost I am?


I feel nothing when I think I will never know your brown eyes again.


Now, I know you left me to die...


Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Lots of Love, Raquel ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...